This delicious and healthy recipe contains over 50 grams of protein and almost 10 grams of fiber!
- Prep Time – 30 Minutes
- Cook Time – 30 Minutes
- Total Time – 60 Minutes
- Serves – 4
- 2 Large Sweet Potatoes
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- 2 Large Organic Skinless Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Nacho Seasoning*
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Cups Greek Yogurt
- 2 Cups Chives
- Fresh Salsa**
- Wash and cut the two sweet potatoes into ¼ inch thick rounds.
- Place your sweet potato rounds on a baking sheet that has been lightly misted with cooking spray and sprinkle each round with salt.
- Bake one side of the rounds for 15 minutes at 400 degrees F. Flip the rounds over and continue baking for another 15 minutes.
- While the sweet potato rounds bake, prepare your fresh nacho seasoning*.
- Next, prepare your fresh salsa**.
- Slice one avocado and dice two cups of chives.
- Slice the chicken breasts and bell peppers into strips. In a mixing bowl, toss both with the fresh nacho seasoning.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium. Once warm, add 2 teaspoons of oil. After letting the oil warm for about 1 minute, add your seasoned chicken and bell peppers. Stir fry for about 10 minutes – stirring often – until the chicken is cooked completely through. If necessary, add 1-2 tablespoons of water should you notice any sticking.
- Plate your sweet potato rounds and top with the seasoned chicken and bell pepper slices.
- Drizzle your fresh salsa over the rolls, chicken and pepper slices.
- Boarder the rounds with the sliced avocado and place a generous dollop of Greek yogurt in the center of the plate.
- Finish by sprinkling a handful of chives on top of everything!
- Hmmmmmm … loaded nachos. Enjoyyyyyyyy!
*Fresh Nacho Seasoning: 1 tablespoon of cumin, ½ tablespoon of garlic powder, ½ tablespoon of onion powder, 1 teaspoon of chili powder, 1 teaspoon of paprika, ¼ teaspoon of salt, and a dash of pepper. Whisk ingredients together in a small bowl until thoroughly combined.
** Fresh Salsa: 4 large diced tomatoes, ½ large minced onion, 3 chopped garlic cloves, ½ cup of chopped coriander, 2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice, 1 seeded and minced jalapeño chili, and salt to taste. Using a mixing bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion, garlic, coriander, lime juice and salt. Add minced chili to desired heat level.